Skip to content
Here’s what I’m thinking about! These are books I’ve recently read for my research projects.
- The Metaphysical Confederacy: James Henley Thornwell and the Synthesis of Southern Values by James Oscar Farmer.
- The Sacred Mirror: Evangelicalism, Honor, and Identity in the Deep South 1790 — 1860 by Robert Elder
- Black Marxism by Cedric J. Robinson.
- Prophesy Deliverance by Cornel West
- The Light that Binds: A Study in Thomas Aquinas’ Metaphysics of Natural Law by Stephen Brock
- After Virtue by Alasdair MacIntyre